Important notice if you're applying for an overseas account from Canada, Australia or the US:
Canada: Due to high demand, we're currently unable to accept phone or online enquiries for overseas account opening applications from Canada.
Australia and the US: Due to high demand, we're experiencing some delays in processing new and submitted overseas account applications from Australia and the US. You're not required to resubmit the application form - we'll get in touch with you shortly.
If you're an HSBC Jade or Premier customer, please contact your Relationship Manager or your nearest branch for more information. We appreciate your patience and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The form is loading.
You've successfully arranged a call back
Thanks for submitting your overseas account opening request.
What happens next?
1. We'll aim to call you on your preferred date and time
2. A dedicated case manager will complete your overseas account application with you
3. We'll book an appointment for you at your preferred HSBC branch to confirm your proof of ID and proof of address (additional documents may be needed depending on the country/region)
4. Once verified, your new overseas account will be open in a few days
5. We'll send your new debit card, pin details and/or cheque book to your home or new address
While you're waiting for our call, you can explore more from HSBC International