We'll aim to contact you on your preferred date and time, but there may be time zone differences between you and our International Banking Centre. Please read our privacy notice, accessible from the footer below, for information explaining how we use personal information to provide you with information.
Thanks for submitting your overseas account opening request.
What happens next?
1. We'll aim to call you on your preferred date and time
2. A dedicated case manager will complete your overseas account application with you
3. We'll book an appointment for you at your preferred HSBC branch to confirm your proof of ID and proof of address (additional documents may be needed depending on the country/region)
4. Once verified, your new overseas account will be open in a few days
5. We'll send your new debit card, pin details and/or cheque book to your home or new address
While you're waiting for our call, you can explore more from HSBC International
We'll aim to contact you on your preferred date and time, but there may be time zone differences between you and our International Banking Centre.
By selecting 'Arrange a call back', you agree to HSBC collecting your data and contacting you via the contact methods you've provided.