Please note that the following countries do not offer remote account opening, so you'll need to visit a local branch after you arrive to open an account: Argentina, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Greece, Indonesia, Macau SAR, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Turkey, Vietnam.
If you're looking to open an account in France, you can do so remotely if you're located in the UK. If you're located in any other country or region and would like open an account in France, please visit a local branch when you arrive at your destination.
The form is loading.
You've successfully arranged a call back
Thanks for submitting your overseas account opening request.
What happens next?
1. We'll aim to call you on your preferred date and time
2. A dedicated case manager will complete your overseas account application with you
3. We'll book an appointment for you at your preferred HSBC branch to confirm your proof of ID and proof of address (additional documents may be needed depending on the country/region)
4. Once verified, your new overseas account will be open in a few days
5. We'll send your new debit card, pin details and/or cheque book to your home or new address
While you're waiting for our call, you can explore more from HSBC International