Taking care of the details for you
You might be moving, studying abroad or living in one country and managing your money in another. You should expect the same level of seamless banking support, no matter where you are.
At HSBC, we've partnered with relocation specialists, tax advisers, education consultants and other top-tier professionals around the world to ensure you're connected to the experts for service you can trust.
Get more than just banking
International tax support
Navigate the complexities of taxes in different markets around the world with professional services firm EY[@isw-ey-tax-advice].
Once you register with EY, you'll have access to tax specialists online, via a mobile app, or by phone or email.
- Discounted rates on tax filings and returns for all HSBC customers[@isw-ey-pricing]
- Guidance on residence and domicile status, as well as capital gains, pensions, property and other tax matters
- Global tax guides covering 9 major markets
Global mobility expert Sanelo, a Santa Fe Company, provides HSBC customers with exclusive packages for a successful move overseas.
- Pre-book airport pick up service and a prepaid local SIM card
- Personal moving assistant to help you get settled in to your new home
A unique discount program for HSBC debit and credit cardholders, home&Away offers valuable benefits around the world.
- Save money on dining, travel, shopping, experiences, education, moving and more
- Find offers by category or location[@isw-home-and-away-offers-vary], and bookmark your favourites
- Cash rewards offers at top-tier retailers, luxury hotels and fine dining experiences when you shop abroad
- Access deals through online banking or the HSBC mobile app
Get started by opening an overseas account
Simply select your current location and where you would like to open an account. We'll then walk you through the steps.