Premium international banking for you and your family
The HSBC Premier bank account is designed to give you and your family a range of banking services, wealth management and international solutions with the Premier difference.
From exclusive privileges, global benefits and access to a Relationship Manager - Premier is here to let you live without limits. Plus, your Premier status is recognised in 29 HSBC locations.
How HSBC Premier can help you
Everyday Premier privileges
- Priority servicing and Premier Relationship Manager
- Support from wealth specialists to grow your family's wealth
- Family benefits and rewards2
- Lifestyle offers and exclusive partnerships
- Premier Contact Centre available 24/7
International services and solutions
- Overseas account opening support prior to your arrival
- Worldwide Premier status - automatically qualify for Premier wherever you bank with us
- Global View of all your Premier accounts in one place with fee-free and instant transfers between them
- Fee-free cash withdrawals from all HSBC ATMs globally
- Foreign currency account with preferential FX rates and no conversion fees
Support for studying abroad
- Premier account opened prior to arrival in the new country/region
- Fee-free transfers between your account and your child's
- Complimentary education consultations and placement tests with our education partners
- Emergency cash at any HSBC branch
What our Premier customers are saying
Rachel, Senior Consultant
Melanie, Account Director
Want to learn more about HSBC Premier?
If you'd like an overseas account
We can tell you the best way for you to apply for an overseas account. Simply select your current location and where you would like to open an account. We'll then walk you through the steps.
Learn more about the overseas account opening process, documents you may need and any fees.
If you'd like a local account
Explore more from HSBC Premier
You might also be interested in
Get ready for your international adventure with resources for students, parents and graduates.