We make it easy to bank internationally
You can open an HSBC account in over 30 countries and regions around the world. And, we've made it easier to view, manage and transfer money between your global accounts, wherever you are.
How HSBC can help you bank internationally
View all your HSBC accounts in one place
- One log for all of your HSBC accounts
- No need to remember multiple passwords
- Conveniently manage your global accounts in one place
Move money between your accounts across the world
- Transfer money in more than 25 currencies across all of your accounts
- Send money to your friends and family's HSBC accounts around the world
- Your friends and family can also transfer money to you, wherever are you are
Foreign exchange at your fingertips
- Keep track of the global currency markets with FX insights
- View real-time exchange rates and set your own FX rate to convert funds automatically
- Send money internationally on the go with the Expat FX app
- Preferential exchange rates for HSBC Premier and HSBC Jade customers
International banking wherever you are
- Set up future or recurring payments to your accounts around the world
- 24-hour access to your money for daily expenses or emergencies
- Make cross-border transactions, investments or pay your overseas mortgage
Frequently Asked Questions
As an HSBC Jade or Premier customer, what additional privileges do I receive with a global account?
Can I pay my overseas mortgage through Global Transfers?
Do I need to maintain a minimum Total Relationship Balance (TRB) in every country?
I have two HSBC international bank accounts. Which HSBC mobile app should I use?
What foreign currency services* do you offer?
Get started with our international banking
Ready to open an overseas account?
Leave your details on our quick form. We'll get in touch on your preferred time and date to answer your questions and help you open an overseas account.
Learn more about the overseas account opening process, documents you may need and any fees.
Still have a question?
Chat with one of our advisers.
You might also be interested in
Get ready for your international adventure with resources for students, parents and graduates.