Grow your wealth with HSBC International
150 years ago, HSBC was born from one simple idea – a local bank serving international needs. We're now one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, catering to more than 40 million personal, wealth and corporate customers in 64 countries and regions.
We're proud of our competitive advantages and ability to support our customers through all their life journeys. And we can support you, too.
Why manage your wealth internationally?
Unlimited access to international investment opportunities across multiple currencies, asset classes and geographies.
Optimise asset allocation
Build an investment portfolio while managing risk to achieve particular investment outcomes, such as growth and income.
Protect your assets
Invest in more than one asset class to minimise overall risk in different market conditions and jurisdictions.
Greater access and convenience
Tap into the world's leading financial centres using just one bank with a global network providing you with greater convenience.
Why manage your wealth with HSBC?
Global wealth expertise and intellectual capital
Our senior investment specialists identify new trends and provide a long-term view to help you build your ideal investment portfolio.
Deep understanding of markets around the world
We speak the language and currency of banking in 64 countries and regions, delivering a truly global banking experience to all of our customers.
Host of investment opportunities
Through our Wealth Portfolio Intelligence Service, we can provide risk insights across a range of major assets classes.
International banking and support
Link your HSBC international bank accounts in more than 30 countries and regions and move money instantly and for free between your eligible accounts.
Awards and recognition
- World's Best Bank for Sustainable Finance, and for Transaction Services - Euromoney Awards for Excellence 2020
- Best Digital Bank in Asia - Innovation in Digital Banking Awards 2020
- Best Foreign Exchange (FX) Prime Broker Bank of the Year - FX Week e-FX Awards 2019
- Best Global Trade Finance Bank - Global Trade Review (GTR) Leaders in Trade Awards 2020
- Expat Banking and Financial Services Innovation of the Year, 7 years running - 2019, Europe, Middle East and Africa Expatriate Management and Mobility Awards (EMEA EMMAs)
Your globally connected Relationship Manager
As an HSBC Jade or Premier customer, you'll have your own dedicated Relationship Manager who:
- Understands your wealth goals at home and abroad and is supported by country-specific teams across the world
- Provides international investment opportunities
- Collaborates with a global network of wealth experts to provide investment expertise and insights
Choose where you bank
Manage your wealth internationally with HSBC. We offer you a choice of locations so you can build a wealth portfolio in multiple jurisdictions, such as Jersey and Singapore - two investment hubs popular with international customers. Speak to our wealth specialists so that you can make an informed decision.
Get in touch to learn more
Existing HSBC customers
If you're an HSBC customer, you can open an investment account online, in most circumstances. You can also open an investment account at one of our branches.
Remember that the value of investments and any income they generate can go down as well as up, meaning you may not get back what you invest. Exchange rate fluctuations can also cause the value of your investments to go down as well as up.
New to HSBC?
Find out how we can help you make your money work harder. To know more about an HSBC investment account and our wealth products in your chosen country/region, go to 'HSBC around the world'.