Grow your wealth with HSBC International
150 years ago, HSBC was born from one simple idea – a local bank serving international needs. We’re now one of the largest financial services organisations in the world, bringing together expertise from across the HSBC network to help individuals, business owners, investors and entrepreneurs aspire to their wealth goals, both in their home markets as well as through opportunities overseas.
Why manage your wealth internationally?
Unlimited access to international investment opportunities across multiple currencies, asset classes and geographies.
Optimise asset allocation
Build an investment portfolio while managing risk to achieve particular investment outcomes, such as growth and income.
Protect your assets
Invest in more than one asset class to minimise overall risk in different market conditions and jurisdictions.
Greater access and convenience
Tap into the world's leading financial centres using just one bank with a global network providing you with greater convenience.
What we can offer you
Global wealth expertise
Our senior investment specialists identify new trends and provide a long-term view to help you build your ideal investment portfolio.
Deep understanding of markets around the world
We speak the international language of business around the world, delivering a truly global banking experience to all of our customers.
Host of investment opportunities
Through our comprehensive wealth portfolio service, we can provide risk insights across a range of major assets classes.
International banking and support
Link your HSBC bank accounts in more than 30 countries and regions and move money instantly and for free between your eligible accounts.
Popular wealth management hubs
Manage your wealth internationally with HSBC. We offer you a choice of offshore locations so you can build a wealth portfolio in multiple jurisdictions. These include Jersey, Singapore and Hong Kong - 3 wealth management hubs popular with international customers.
Once you're an HSBC Jade, Premier or Expat customer, you can then open an investment account online, in most circumstances. You can also open an investment account at one of our branches.
Channel Islands - Jersey
Hong Kong SAR
Awards and recognition
- Best Global Private Bank for Portfolio Management Technology - Professional Wealth Management (PWM) Wealth Tech Awards June 2020
- Global Excellence in Leadership (during the Covid-19 pandemic) - Euromoney Awards for Excellence 2020
- World's Best Bank for Sustainable Finance, and for Transaction Services - Euromoney Awards for Excellence 2020
- Best Digital Bank in Asia - Innovation in Digital Banking Awards 2020
- Expat Banking and Financial Services Innovation of the Year, 7 years running - 2019, Europe, Middle East and Africa Expatriate Management and Mobility Awards (EMEA EMMAs)